Maps is an optional feature available for Plus and Professional-tier events.
To activate Maps, indicate in the event request form that you would like to use the feature or contact our support and we'll be happy to set it up for you. Once Maps has been activated, you can add markers/location pins by going to "Maps" in the "Modules" category of the main menu.
How to use the Maps feature
1. Click the button "Add new" - a new window with a map will appear.
2. Add "Title" and "Menu Title"
||The title of the Map that will be displayed at the top of the page. As this title has limited space it is likely to be truncated if it is too long
||In the menu there is more space for your title, so here you can add more characters than on the page title. Think of something descriptive like "How to get there"/"Maps" to help the participants easily understand what it is.
3. Double-click the map to add a marker and to pin a location.
4. A new text box will appear. Here you can fill in the "Title" of the marker and a "Description" (e.g. an address).
5. To add more markers, double click on the map again to pin a new location, and repeat step 4.
6. Click on "save" once your done
To change a marker, simply drag the marker to the new location. To delete a marker, click the "Delete" button.
How it will show in the app
The different locations will show up with their titles, while your location will be showing as a red marker.
Any Questions? If you have any questions that have not been covered in this article, feel free to contact our support for further assistance.